到底部   前一個主題   下一個主題  [無發表權] 請登錄或者註冊

IFBB 正式宣布恢復LEE PRIEST的職業選手資格
會員五級
註冊日期:
2006-12-18 13:26:53
來自 台南
文章: 5282
離線
黃阿文教練-2008,6 ,11 ,IFBB 正式宣布恢復LEE PRIEST的職業選手資格!

今天Flexonline.com 正式發佈新聞:即日起恢復Lee Priest 在IFBB的職業選手資格。這項決定是以16票對11票的密秘會議通過,並由「IFBB職業聯盟主席」(IFBB Professional League Chairman)Jim Manion所宣佈。

點選開新視窗看原始圖檔Lee Priest是因為在2006年時參加另一健美組織PDI 的比賽而遭到IFBB禁賽處罰,在遭禁賽這期間;Lee Priest一方面向IFBB申訴;一方面也不斷對IFBB作各種犀利的攻擊。原本大家眼看這「大嘴巴」(very outspoken)的Lee Priest是重返IFBB無望了。然而最近這半年來我也發現Lee Priest在網路上幾乎消聲匿跡,原來事情已經漸有轉折。

也有人研判今年IFBB接下來的這幾個職業賽實在缺乏著名的選手上場(因為這些頂尖一線的職業選手幾乎均取得參加奧林匹亞大賽資格了),

IFBB在職業健美比賽市場持續低迷的情況下, 基於市場考量不得不讓頗有人氣指數的Lee Priest來拉抬!而不是原先決定的要把本案拖延到九月奧林匹亞大賽時開會討論。

預料Lee Priest將參加9月13日的Atlantic City Pro 職業賽,以取得九月底的奧林匹亞大賽參加資格。並有消息指出Lee Priest也有可能稍降體重一併參加「202磅以下組」的比賽!(Reported & Edited by Musclecenter,Taiwan)

參照:
(Flexonline.com 的正式新聞稿)

IT'S OFFICIAL: LEE PRIEST IS BACK IN THE IFBB
IFBB votes to allow controversial Priest to return to competition

by Allan Donnelly

June 9, 2008

It’s official – Lee Priest is back in the IFBB, effective immediately.

“Yes, he’s back in the IFBB,” IFBB Professional League Chairman Jim Manion said. “He’s free to enter any contest, he’s free to guest pose. He has to sign his membership card but other than that formality, which I’m sure he will do, he’s officially back.”

Priest had been suspended by the IFBB since 2006, after choosing to compete in another organization, the now defunct Pro Division Inc. Priest had since reapplied for reinstatement. IFBB officials had originally planned to put Priest’s reinstatement up for a vote on Olympia Weekend, but recently decided to expedite that process in order to allow Priest a chance to qualify for the 2008 Olympia. When the decision was put to a vote, the committee voted overwhelmingly in Priest’s favor, as 11 of 16 members voted to allow Priest’s reinstatement.

“I think the timing was right,” Manion said. “I think Lee has been penalized long enough. He’s made a lot of overtures obviously to try to get back in the IFBB. He was probably going to be allowed back in September, so we decided to let him get back involved with the IFBB sooner. I’m sure he can’t wait to jump back on stage and get back into the action.”

Priest had been very outspoken in his decision to leave the IFBB, and, until recently, had been critical of officials for not allowing his reinstatement. However, Priest’s negative behavior has improved greatly in recent months, which led officials to believe the timing was right to allow Priest back in the IFBB.

“I think he made a bad decision [to leave the IFBB] and I think he knows he made a bad decision,” Manion said. “If he does break the rules again this will be his last chance basically. But in my heart I think he regrets it, so I don’t think that will happen again.

“The IFBB does not rely on one bodybuilder. One bodybuilder is not going to make or break the IFBB. Our federation is much too strong for that. Whether that be Lee Priest, who was suspended, or Ronnie Coleman retiring, the IFBB will always be moving forward.”

Now that the path is cleared for Priest's return to competition, expect to see him on stage at the Atlantic City Pro on September 12-13, where he will attempt to qualify for the 2008 Olympia .

參照:
(Lee Priest 的即刻回應)

LEE PRIEST:

BACK!!!!!!!!!
JUST WANT TO THANK JIM MANION AND THE OTHER MEMBERS WHO VOTED ON THIS.YES I MADE A BAD CHOICE LEAVING THE IFBB.....BUT THAT IS THE PAST TIME TO MOVE FORWARD.....

YES I STARTED DIET TODAY FOR THE ATLANTIC CITY PRO SHOW.....I AM GOING BACK TO AUSTRALIA JUNE 25TH TO PREPARE....HOPEFULY I WILL REMEBER HOW TO DIET ....
THANK YOU TO MY FANS WHO WANTED ME BACK.....

OK TIME TO GO DO CARDIO

LEE PRIEST

(回來啦!!!

要謝謝Jim Manion 主席以及投給我票的委員們,關於這件事──我當時是做了錯誤的決定離開IFBB…….但這些都過去了,讓我們往前看吧………….

對啊,今天我要為Atlantic City Pro 職業賽開始控制飲食了……. 6月25日我要回去澳洲開始準備這個比賽…..但願我還記得怎麼控制飲食…

謝謝各位支持我重回IFBB賽場的粉絲們…….

OK, 做有氧的時間到了…….)

──Lee Priest(LP)

附件:

jpg  b_19.jpg (18.49 KB)
7_484f16e0296a8.jpg 358X287 px

2008-06-11 07:55:27
應用擴展 工具箱

健美界有超多人喜歡LEE PRIEST (影片)
會員五級
註冊日期:
2006-12-18 13:26:53
來自 台南
文章: 5282
離線
我知道健美界有超多人喜歡LEE PRIEST

當兵的JOE 超欣賞

台北健身院的江政凌選手也把LEE PRIEST當成永遠的偶像

江政凌:2002年的Lee Priest是我最欣賞的狀態

江政凌的相簿(Lee Priest 47張相片)

2008-06-11 08:02:10
應用擴展 工具箱

回覆: 健美界有超多人喜歡LEE PRIEST (影片)
會員五級
註冊日期:
2007-07-02 00:54:13
來自 高雄
文章: 319
離線
5"4約162CM

202磅約91KG

2008-06-11 09:26:12
應用擴展 工具箱

回覆: 健美界有超多人喜歡LEE PRIEST (影片)
會員一級
註冊日期:
2006-12-22 17:03:32
來自 台南縣
文章: 4
離線
我當然欣賞他了.他不高卻可以練出這樣的身材.LEE PRIEST 的手臂跟大腿真的非常大又好看.我記得他在1999年的訓練影片中有談到他的2.3頭有足足24吋(備賽期).大腿33快34吋了

2008-09-16 14:35:40
應用擴展 工具箱

[無發表權] 請登錄或者註冊

可以查看文章.
不可發表文章.
不可回覆.
不可編輯自己的文章.
不可刪除自己的文章.
不可發起投票調查.
不可在投票調查中投票.
不可上傳附件.
不可不經審核直接發文.