會員登入    
 + Register
南方 POWER 健美學苑 (不正常人類研究所)
隨機小語
永久驅離南方POWER網站

凡走過必留下痕跡,許多選手不自愛在網路上,留下許多不可抹滅的痕跡,我絕對尊重選手自己的選擇,但背後不斷造謠抹黑挑撥離間的人,還有賣藥給初學者和青少年,這種人絕對不可原諒
[鬼手站長]

正在瀏覽:   1 名訪客

分享到我的 Facebook  

到底部   前一個主題   下一個主題  [無發表權] 請登錄或者註冊

文匯報:東亞運剔除健美項目
會員五級
註冊日期:
2006-12-18 13:26:53
來自 台南
文章: 5282
離線

之前就一直傳聞全運要刪除健美比賽項目,由於東亞運尚有保留健美項目,台灣全運也跟著保留未刪除,而協會方面也一直向選手保證東亞運健美不會消失

不過隨著蔡保羅下台後,國際健美協會及亞洲健美協會之間的人事問題逐漸浮上檯面化,黑幕一切都是黑幕,大人玩的遊戲一切都好黑暗

如果台灣全運也跟著剔除健美項目,我看台灣健美只好應聲趴下,屍橫遍野......到時也不用玩了......沒幾個玩得起

文匯報:東亞運剔除健美項目
參照:
■東亞運剔除健美後,今屆賽事將餘22項目。 資料圖片

【本報訊】(記者 郭正謙、潘志南)香港東亞運公司昨日突然宣布,由於國際健美協會及亞洲健美協會在委任國際技術委員及裁判上未能達成共識,因此於今年12月舉辦的第五屆東亞運動會將會取消健美項目,總運動項目會減至22項,而產生的金牌數目亦會減少19面至262面。

國際健美協會及亞洲健美協會因未能就委任香港東亞運國際技術委員及裁判上達成共識,無法提供一份由得到雙方認可的裁判員名單,因此香港東亞運公司決定將健美項目取消,東亞運公司發言人表示:「如果由東亞運聯會直接委任東亞運健美比賽項目的裁判員,日後其裁判結果將極可能遭到比賽持份者的質疑,故唯有作出取消健美比賽項目的決定。」

健美項目是今屆東亞運新增的項目之一,發言人表示雖然健美項目胎死腹中,今屆香港東亞運的運動項目及運動員數目仍是歷屆之冠:「屆時仍會有超過3千名來自9個國家的運動員來港參賽,東亞運的籌備工作進展良好,一切均如期進行。」

籌備工作不受影響

政府發言人強調東亞運的各項籌備工作不會因此受到影響,他說:「我們尊重東亞運動會聯會的有關決定。過往的東亞運從未舉辦過健美運動項目,對於健美運動項目運動員將失去參與這項國際盛事的機會,我們感到遺憾。政府會繼續為東亞運的組織和籌備工作提供全力支持。除健美運動項目外,東亞運各方面的籌備工作皆進度良好,我們有信心在12月舉辦的東亞運動會會按計劃成功舉行。」

事實上,國際健美協會與亞洲健美協會之間早有嫌隙,較早前國際健美協會便曾指香港3名健美選手包括陳潤韜及林文勝於05年曾用禁藥但仍獲准參加亞運,但實際上陳潤韜已問准亞洲協會,容許以罰款代替停賽,獲得批准才參加多哈亞運,據悉國際健美協會更因此入稟倫敦法庭。

港隊衝金點減少

雖然健美運動在港一直不獲重視,但事實上香港隊在這項目的成績一向不俗,除陳潤韜及林文勝曾在多哈亞運奪得1金1銅外,李立志在釜山亞運亦曾獲得銀牌。李立志表示香港在亞洲健美項目一直有很大優勢,而東亞運健美項目原定產生的金牌數目更高達19面,現在取消了比賽,勢必大大影響到香港在東亞運的金牌數目。

2009-07-23 18:55:23
應用擴展 工具箱

回覆: 文匯報:東亞運剔除健美項目
會員五級
註冊日期:
2007-06-16 08:51:12
來自 台北
文章: 278
離線
看到這些消息真令人沮喪
全部刪光光以後大概沒什麼比賽可以比了

2009-07-23 19:04:09
應用擴展 工具箱

會員一級
註冊日期:
2006-12-22 17:03:32
來自 台南縣
文章: 4
離線
是呀~看了好失望餒!!!

2009-07-23 19:24:04
應用擴展 工具箱

會員四級
註冊日期:
2009-06-03 22:34:39
文章: 96
離線
沒有比賽,大家就鍛煉身體吧,真遺憾

2009-07-23 19:24:38
應用擴展 工具箱

會員五級
註冊日期:
2008-07-04 23:57:14
來自 台中
文章: 471
離線
補上新聞畫面...

2009-07-23 20:09:22
應用擴展 工具箱

會員五級
註冊日期:
2009-05-01 19:38:43
來自 新竹
文章: 270
離線
真的刪掉了...
那對選手來說...又少了個目標!

2009-07-23 21:01:25
應用擴展 工具箱

會員三級
註冊日期:
2009-06-07 09:56:30
文章: 58
離線
胎死腹中就是這意

2009-07-23 23:51:11
應用擴展 工具箱

會員五級
註冊日期:
2007-07-02 05:40:16
來自 台南縣
文章: 669
離線
唉.....大比賽一一都要刪除

那還玩什麼啊,辛苦練的選手們,連個發揮的舞台都沒有

那健美運動何時才能被重視呢~~

好吧,說吧,你們有什麼要求,我可以去好好~”照顧”那位主席

2009-07-24 00:02:28
應用擴展 工具箱

會員五級
註冊日期:
2007-05-31 23:58:21
文章: 181
離線
唉!健美賽事只剩下亞洲盃、世界盃、(不知東亞盃會不會再辦,上一屆在蒙古),真的不希望國際健總與亞洲健總搞內鬥,不要犧牲選手的權利!

2009-07-25 09:35:46
應用擴展 工具箱

這裡有相關討論,不過英文我看不懂
會員五級
註冊日期:
2006-12-18 13:26:53
來自 台南
文章: 5282
離線
這裡有相關討論,不過英文我看不懂

The ABBF is suspended by the IFBB : CORRUPTION ?

有人可以簡單的描述一下說什麼嗎?
用yahoo網頁翻譯看了蠻頭痛的

第一頁 #23
參照:
it has long been alleged that Chua decides the final placings of the Asian Amateur Championships before the contest begins, usually based on whats in his best financial interest.

第二頁 #36

參照:

Adel fahim got this post, after he worked very hard to remove Paul Chua, and Rafael replace Adel in place of Chua in order to cover his dirty corrupts, and violation.

You ask all the time for the truth, and facts, they remove Paul chua, in order to cover their dirty cheating on us, but no more please read bellow.

I hope this will clarify everything to all.

We are united as a group of people who love the sport of bodybuilding and fitness and our common goal is to promote the sport of bodybuilding and fitness to bring it to even higher levels. A lot has already been achieved in the past, and even more has to be done in the future to guarantee the IFBB can reach this goal.

Since the founder of the IFBB, Dr. Ben Weider, has resigned and to our all deep regret passed away everyone of us had to adapt to a new situation.

Few of us knew anything about the legal, fiscal and financial situation of the IFBB. The focus was clearly not on the legal and business aspects of directing the affairs of an International Sports Federation, but on keeping the sport- competitions going on and organizing and conducting Championships.

For most of us the centre of attention was and still is the organization and conduction of bodybuilding and Fitness Events.

In March 2009 I heard for the first time in my life, that the International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness is not an International Sports Federation, but a Canadian non profit organization named international Federation of Bodybuilders Inc.”.

By the above you will see, is just amazing.

The Illegal facts pertaining to the constitutional, legal, fiscal and financial situation of the IFBB. Especially concerning the alleged transfer of the head office of the IFBB from Montreal/Canada to Madrid/Spain.

The International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness (IFBB) in the shape we know this organization with the Constitution published on www.ifbb.com (Constitution of the International Federation of Bodybuilding & Fitness 2008 Edition) and the Executive Council that was elected at the IFBB Congress in Ostrava/Czech Repubic on 29th October 2006 is not a registered legal entity. The current IFBB Executive Council Members with the exception of Rafael Santonja, Erich Weider and Pamela Kagan are not directors (board members) of the International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. (Canadian Non Profit Organization). They are also not directors (board members) of any registered legal entity, connected in any way, shape or form with the IFBB. The registered by-laws (Constitution) of International Federation of Bodybuilders Inc. are not even remotely similar to the IFBB Constitution published on www.ifbb.com

參照:

Kamal (Qatar) was suspended for a year, from Sept.2 nd 2007 to Sept.1st 2008. Yet in November 2007 Kamal competed in an Excalibur competition in the US ? WHY??? Huge money was given to Rafael and now people want answer and he cannot give.......SHAMED!!!
參照:

Qatar:

Ali and Kamal both failed the test in 2003 world championship. Then Kamal failed again in 2007.

Bahrain:

Sami: busted in the 2004 Asian Championship and banned for life (even though it was his 3rd time the national team never got penalized)

Noah: he failed the test in 2003 for Winstrol. Then was caught on DHEA in the 2005 Asian Championship in Korea and got striped from his 5th place. Then he did the world Champion ship in 2006.

Faisal: got 2nd in the Asian games but failed the test. ABBF took away the medal but didn’t penalize the team.

As I was told by the Bahrain federation president Kamal was caught in Bahrain 2004 in the asian championship but paul chua let it slide. Bahrain’s team didn’t mind at the time cause most of their players were competing in what was not their category.

*Tariq was 91.5KG and did the below 90KG
*Mohammed was 85.5 and did the under 80KG
*Ali Tabrizi was 89KG but was forced to do the over 90 KG so Tariq would get the gold

*Gold medalists in the mentioned categories

Also Tariq announced loudly after the show that 12 competitors failed the test in the 2004 championship but Paul Chua only announced 5 names.
___________________ _ ____

Paul made hell of money from Qatar that why none of their athletes ever failed the test; until after the Asian games. He got a lot of money, recognition from IFBB that he is the best person in Asia to handle the sport after what they saw in Asian Games in 2006 (where Qatar’s Olympic Organization did all of that to attract get the approval to host the Olympic games in 2016 and FIFA World Cup in 2018) and brought over Rafael and Ben to show off what he did. He also had a guy from Qatar as the president of the ABBF and got a lot of money out of him personally as well.

Now it is Bahrain’s turn. He failed Kamal in the test intentionally just to clear ground for the Bahrain team. They paid US$100000 for the gold medals and they will be hosting the Worlds next year and a lot of the officials will receive fat payments in cash as promised by Bahrain’s federation.

So the victories they got this year will repeat again in 2008 and non of the Bahrain team will test positive although all of them were juiced to the bone.

Paul dropped Qatar like a bad habit and now it is Bahrain’s turn to be close to the ABBF until further notice when Paul finds him self another gold egg lying Duck.

By now every one knows that it was a setup and I posted the results 1 day earlier and it was as I said. This is the video of the under 90KG category. I cant say the judges are blinder than Stevy Wonder cause even if they were they couldn’t have placed him 1st. My vote goes to Bogdan Szczotka.

http://www.eastlabs.biz/data/video/686.wmv

strange things that happened in the show was. Sazali bin Samad in the 70KG category even though he weighed 66KG ( he could have dropped the 1 kg easily. Anwar Al-Ammawi in the 60 KG category ??

all of these are for the first time cause they were instructed by Paul Chua to guarantee medals. Cause Jose Carlo Santos of Brazil was Promised gold cause the declined the offer of Brazil hosting the World Championship. 1st they wanted it in 2005 and competed against Korea. Of course Korea got it and Santos got gold.

Then went next year but Bahrain showed up and again they gave it to an Asian country and promised Brazil gold in 2007. The agreement with the Brazilian federation was to give them 3 gold medals for Santos so in 2008 they should win again.
參照:

I agreed with you and now Rafael want all the money himself and that's why he and Paul Chua fighting and put Adel in this new position. Now Qatar giving huge money out to Rafael, we can expect Qatar won't get banned and their team members are no need to test.

I heard many IFBB officials are start alert on these and problem start for them internally.
參照:

Rafael the most corrupt offficial in the world, he took money to bring the Qatar BB federation back on the stage, and removed the suspension of Kamal from life banned to one year. What a SHAME for IFBB president. Kamal must be banned for life for his second offence ( 2004, and 2007 ).

Rafael and Adel both crook, and corrupt, and took money from Qatar 200.000 US $, what you call this???

they never lost long time in their position, let them be happy for few month.
ADEL FAHIM EL SAYED, IFBB EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Adel Fahim, IFBB Vice President for Africa, will carry now the responsibilities of Executive Assistant to the President; replacing Paul Chua in this position; that includes a dense program of activities, demanding a heavy amount of working time in close coordination with the IFBB Headquarters.

President Santonja with his newly appointed Executive Assistant in the IFBB, Dr Adel Fahim el Sayed
參照:

This is a dirty e-mail from Tony Blinn (Chairman of IFBB Anti-Doping Committee) to Rafael Santonja (IFBB President), You can see how DIRTY they are!!!

Dear Rafael,

Further to my e-mail below, I should have mentioned that, at first glance, I'd pick option #1. I believe the IFBB Anti-Doping Committee is not empowered or authorized to make decisions that are outside the IFBB Anti-Doping Rules and WADA Code. This committee, in my opinion, must only operate within the narrow confines of the aforementioned Rules and WADC. To me, this is the proper and right thing to do.

The right to a constitutional appeal directly to the IFBB President is every member's right and, to allow this to go forward is to show how well our democracy works. Only the President should have the right to reduce Santos' suspension to a period other than what's called for in the Rules.

Therefore, I would suggest the following course of action:

1. Allow the hearing decision and two-year suspension from the ADC to stand as is.
2. Send this decision to Santos via Pagnani and advise 1) that Santos should immediately appeal to the President under article 20.1 of the IFBB Constitution, and 2) that Santos should ask for leniency and a reduction to one-year as fair and just compensation for the wrongful disqualification from the finals of the World Championships.
3. Advise Pagnani and Santos that the hearing decision is to remain confidential [will not be publicly released] pending his appeal decision.
4. This will give you some time to craft a written appeal decision.

Keep in mind that a one-year suspension would run from November 6, 2008 to November 5, 2009 inclusive. In Dubai, November 4 is the Weigh-in; November 5 is the Prejudging; November 6 is the Finals. Because his suspension must end in time for the Weigh-in, you could suspend him for "one year less a day".

I really believe that the appeal process is the best way to go.

Best regards,

Tony
參照:

Now they after we exposed everything they have no choice........

Dear President/General Secretary,
Malaysian Bodybuilding Federation

The IFBB is pleased to inform you that, as a result of doping controls conducted at the IFBB Men´s World Bodybuilding Championships – Manama – Bahrain – November 2nd to 7th, 2008, athlete Sazali Abdul Samad has been officially awarded the third (3rd) place.

The IFBB bronze Athlete's Medal will be sent to you in due course.

The IFBB wishes to extend its congratulations to the athlete Sazali Abdul Samad.

The final results of the above mentioned championships with the change in placing is already posted on the ifbb.com website.

Sincerely yours,

Mauricio de Arruda Campos
IFBB Anti-Doping Committee

2009-07-25 19:33:19
應用擴展 工具箱

[無發表權] 請登錄或者註冊

可以查看文章.
不可發表文章.
不可回覆.
不可編輯自己的文章.
不可刪除自己的文章.
不可發起投票調查.